Civil Engineers design and maintain the infrastructure backbone of the world. If you drive on a road, get clean water from a sink, or play soccer on a school field, it was Civil Engineers and Surveyors that made it possible. These professionals rely on powerful software to complete their work efficiently and ensure that design standards are met and a high-level of accuracy is achieved on every project to best serve the public.
CADD Microsystems has spent more than 30 years partnering with Civil Engineers, Surveyors, Landscape Architects, Planners, and other Infrastructure specialists to provide them with the right software, valuable assets, effective training, and helpful support that allow their teams to focus on the quality of their work instead of on the tools they use. We learn their pain points and draw from the experiences of others to develop custom recommendations and best practices for addressing them effectively.
We help our most successful customers:
- Harness the power of 3D, intelligent models and valuable data to create accurate plans and construction documents.
- Complete more work with less resources.
- Create consistent, professional output.
- Collaborate with multiple disciplines such as architecture, MEP, and construction management.
We assist clients achieve all that by mitigating the challenges of inconsistent or non-existent standards, missing project deadlines due to technology issues, and keeping production staff trained consistently. We turn those challenges into competitive advantages.
We can help with:
- Land Planning and Development
- Road and Transportation Design
- Utility Layout and Design
- Site Grading and Excavation
- Landfills, Earth Dams, and Levees
- Environmental and Coastal Engineering
- Stormwater Management