Jan 16, 2013
By now you've probably heard about the Design Suites from Autodesk, which offer you the Autodesk tools you already know coupled with additional software applications to improve workflow and increase productivity.
What you may not know is how these suites can relate to your role in the public sector. That's where we come in. Join the experts from CADD Microsystems for two upcoming webinars on the Autodesk Design suites.
WEBINAR: Optimize the Design, Engineering and Construction of Government Buildings with Autodesk Building Design Suite
- Improve workflow for building owners, design teams and contractors
- Improve communication and insight across the entire building lifecycle
- Model, analyze, build and maintain green buildings
- Better predict building performance, reduce construction waste, and improve efficency in ongoing building operations and maintenance
WEBINAR: Deliver Projects On Time and On Budget with Autodesk Infrastructure Design Suite
- Produce better designs
- Reduce errors with model-based tools with integrated analysis tools
- Improve coordination across teams, providing more complete, standardized data
- Achieve greater transparency to attract accurate bids with better models
- Visualize your designs with Autodesk Infrastructure Modeler
Contact: Allison Wharton