NEXT STOP ON THE TECH TOUR:
Join CADD Microsystems for something you can’t get anywhere else! The Tech Tour is our free, half-day Autodesk user conference featuring technical experts presenting new and innovative ways you can combine the software you use every day with the latest design, collaboration, and cloud tools. We’ll show you how to harness the power of your Autodesk tools to improve project outcome.
- Model Managers and Revit Project Success
- 10 Things Every Revit User Needs to Know
- Civil 3D Project Structure for Performance
- Coordinating and Collaborating with Project Teams
- A Match Made in Coordinates with InfraWorks, Civil 3D and Revit
- Project Delivery and Construction Management with BIM 360
- And more!
We'll also provide breakfast and all the coffee you can drink. Reserve your seat now to make sure you don't miss the great educational sessions, networking opportunities, and access to our design experts. There is no cost to attend, and attendees receive 4 AIA or continuing education credits.
|8:30am||Breakfast with Keynote|
|Breakout Sessions||Breakout Sessions|
|9:15am||Coordinating and Collaborating with Project Teams||A Match Made in Coordinates with InfraWorks, Civil 3D and Revit|
|10:15am||Project Delivery and Construction Management with BIM 360||Model Managers and Revit Project Success|
|11:15am||BIMspirational Quotes: 10 Things Every Revit User Needs to Know||Civil 3D Project Structure for Performance|
TO REGISTER CONTACT ALLISON UZA: