Renovations of an older building or project can be tedious. Months can be spent simply looking for the old documentation, plans, files, and inspection of the site. Reworking of offices, relocation of key components and equipment, material changes, and code updates are just examples of the many things that could have taken place during the buildings lifecycle. This is where the use of Reality Capture comes into place. Reality Capture allows a team to capture current conditions of a site and build an accurate point cloud model based on the observed and captured data. Autodesk ReCap Pro is software designed to process point cloud data files for use and register these files to process a better point cloud data file. The point cloud data file can then be used in other pieces of software for design and production purposes.
Learn how to:
- Learn about the ReCap Offerings: ReCap 360 and ReCap 360 Pro
- Navigate Autodesk ReCAP 360
- Import Point Cloud data files
- Create a Point Cloud Project
- Use ReCAP 360 to Cloud-to-Cloud register scan data
- Index registered scans into a single point cloud file